For sale, house, detached: STUDENCI, 744 sqm
Auction date: 02.06.2023 at 14:00
Property represents two plots of land with id sign 660-1299/1 (surface 565 m2) and 660-1299/2 (surface 184 m2), on which 3 older buildings are built, with a total area of 744 m2:
1. Business-residential building no. building 174 (standing on plot 660 1299/1), located at Ruška cesta 97 in Maribor. Floors: K + P + M. According to the GURS, it was built in 1900. In nature, it represents:
- building part no. 1, business part, with net surface 162 m2, usage surface 54 m2 - according to GURS data.
- building part no. 2, attic apartment, with net surface 182 m2, usage surface 104 m2 - according to GURS data.
- building part no. 3, commercial part of the building, with net surface 69.60 m2 - according to GURS data.
- building part no. 4, for industrial use, with net surface 69.60 m2 - according to GURS data.
2. Building no. 175 (standing on plot 660 1299/1). According to the GURS, it was built in 1964. In nature it represents:
- large garage building with surface 82.80 m2 - according to GURS data.
3. Residential building with building no. 172 (standing on plot 660 1299/2) at Valvasorjeva ulica 98 in Maribor, Floors: K + P + M. According to the GURS, it was built in 1937. In nature, it represents:
- apartment with net surface 178 m2, usage surface 143 m2 - according to GURS data.
The property, except for the attic apartment in building 174, is in very poor condition and is not regularly maintained.
The property is sold "as is" clause. The price does not include the corresponding tax.
The property is located in the part of Maribor called Studenci. There are residential and commercial buildings in the area. The nearest shopping center is 1 km away, while the center of Maribor with all public institutions is 5 km away.
Maribor is the second largest city in Slovenia and represents an important economic, traffic, cultural, educational, scientific research and health center in the northeastern part of Slovenia. The area of the Maribor municipality is 148 km long and has more than 111,000 inhabitants.
Maribor has a strategic position, as it is in the immediate vicinity of three neighboring countries: Austria, Hungary and Croatia. The city has its own airport, it is close to rail and highway connections.
If you are interested in buying a property, we kindly request you submit your indicative offer by either filling out the form provided or contacting the relevant contact person. All offers will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and you will be informed about our decision as soon as possible.
SDH informs customers that it reserves the right to not select any bidder in the sales process, i.e. it is not obliged to conclude a sales agreement with any bidder for the subject of an agreement or enter into any other legal relationship, even if a bid is equal to the informative (selling) price or higher. For the sale of the subject of an agreement, the SDH may also announce a public or electronic auction, publish a call for the submission of binding bids or conduct additional negotiations with bidders who submit similar bids. Additional information is available at the link below: https://nepremicnine.sdh.si/en/Instructions/How_to_buy_properties_fromSDH/.
A seller will increase its final net price, which has been set for a property taxed by a real estate transfer tax and acquired by the seller under the VAT system, by an adjustment for the deduction of the input VAT which will arise when making the sale outside the VAT system to those buyers who are not entitled to deduct the full amount of the input VAT in accordance with Article 45 of the Value Added Tax (ZDDV-1).
Mala ulica 5
tel.: +386 51 265 705 Marko Urbanija