For sale, business premise, combined place: KROMBERK, 6304 sqm
FOR SALE: THE ENTIRE COMPLEX OR ITS INDIVIDUAL UNITS
Last major vacant spaces in the Kromberk industrial and business zone
The commercial and production complex is located in the excellent Kromberk industrial and business zone (formerly Meblo) near Nova Gorica. This is the last major vacant space in the zone, which boasts a strategic location close to the Italian border.
Partly adapted facilities suitable for various types of activity
- The facility has a net floor area of 6,304 m². The total surface area of the land is 6,304 m2.
- The facility is already equipped with a loading ramp.
- The transformer station has free capacity for a high-power connection, which makes the facility suitable for production with high electricity consumption.
- It was built in 1965. It has been partly adapted and has a new roof.
- The roof of the facility is transparent, which creates spaces with lots of daylight suitable for offices, production or warehousing.
- A solar energy system is installed on the roof. The property owner is entitled to a fee for the use of the roof of the facility.
Very well-connected location
The facility has an excellent, well-connected location in the Kromberk industrial zone in Nova Gorica. Access is from various directions and is also suitable for heavy goods vehicles.
Individual halls in the complex are available for sale
Production space may also be bought in smaller units: the complex is divided into several independent halls. These range in size from 499 m² to 852 m², and have their own utilities connections and access.
The quoted price is exclusive of VAT at 22%.
Nova Gorica: center of the Goriška region
The town lies right on the border with Italy, and is contiguous with the Italian town of Gorizia. The town is the administrative, educational, cultural and economic center of the Goriška region. Nova Gorica is home to just under 32,000 people and has a lively feel. It is also home to numerous businesses, with a good school system and its own university, and has a number of high-profile and influential cultural institutions. It was a European capital of culture in 2015, and offers a unique blend of Slavic, Italian and German culture. Nova Gorica is known for its rich and fascinating natural and cultural heritage, which is encouraging the development of tourism in the region (see: www.nova-gorica.si, http://www.stat.si).
Are you interested in buying or renting the property?
We invite you to call or send an email to the real estate agent listed in the ad. We will be happy to answer additional questions, arrange with you to see the property and present to you the purchasing or renting process.
Davčna ulica 1
tel.: +386 1/429-34-81 Marko Demšar